First residents move in to their new homes at The Reeve
The first building at The Reeve is now complete! Residents of this building have moved into their beautiful new homes and there’s just ONE move-in ready home still available.
Home #4 is a 3-bedroom townhouse that’s ready to call home. It’s located on the end of the first building at The Reeve. It has loads of natural light and also features a fenced backyard and two spacious decks. Wide-open living spaces from the gourmet kitchen to the sunny living room are ready for friends and family to gather. Custom built-ins throughout this stunning home are a mark of our history as custom home builders. We can’t wait for you to take a look!
Incorporating innovative green building technologies that save energy is something we pride ourselves on at Mike Geric Construction. Our VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) heating and cooling system replaces outdated baseboard heating and provides energy efficient comfort for every season.
Some of the other sustainable living features at The Reeve include:
- Solar voltaic panels provide electricity at low cost with excess stored for future use. Additional panels are an optional upgrade.
- Individually metered on-demand hot water
- Individually metered natural gas
- On-site rainwater management & recycled storm water irrigation
- Building products with recycled content & low to no VOCs
- Electric vehicle charging in each garage
We take great pride in our reputation as a trusted, local developer who plans and builds each of our developments carefully managing their success every step of the way.