Full Time – Laborer Position
*Wage Negotiable based on Experience
We are seeking to hire a General Laborer to join our team at Mike Geric Construction Ltd. The candidate will perform tasks involving physical labor at construction site. The candidate will be working for the developer and assist all contracted trades.
Duties & Responsibilities
General Laborer’s responsibilities include:
• Assist other workers in completing their tasks
• Clean, sweep, and prepare construction site
• Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, or other temporary structures.
• Assist in digging and trenching as required
• Carry heavy building materials, distributing them to appropriate locations on site
• Other tasks may be assigned as required
• Available to work from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm daily
• Must be in good physical condition
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must have strong communication skills
• Willing to work in various weather conditions
• Team player with ability to work alongside site leaders
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Committed to safety at all times
• Some experience required
Mike Geric Construction
We are a family-owned, local developer, that uses a hands-on approach to develop projects that contribute to our communities. We are truly invested in the community we call home and have nurtured relationships with our neighbours, our customers and the people who work with us to build quality homes again and again. Thoughtful and responsible planning, design and construction go into everything we do so every home we build is one that we would want to call home ourselves.
Interested? Please email your resume in confidence to Laura@gericconstruction.com
We take great pride in our reputation as a trusted, local developer who plans and builds each of our developments carefully managing their success every step of the way.